Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Struggling with Emotions

Last Rose of Summer - Class Reunion of '85 book series. The idea was filled with potential. Potential time bombs, I realized. Why do we like to torture ourselves with the past?

Unresolved issues with people we will never see again, unless you are a facebook fan. Two decades ago, my DH and I moved seven hundred miles away from our hometown leaving all those ghost and emotions behind. Or so we thought. Now with facebook, they can find you. Do you hear that eerie music?

LOL! No, not those creeps. Just the friends who didn't like your boyfriend during your senior year. The friends of friends who didn't want to share their friends. The list goes on and on.

Then there are the family members who made bad choices. They have made peace with the family in the hometown. But I'm stuck in a time machine where this all seems surreal.

Great stuff for writing if I can get my emotions channeled into the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment