Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bikini Car Wash - Book Review

The Bikini Car Wash



I have wanted an ereader for years. But the recenty explosion of models and companies finally allowed to them to enter into my price range. On Black Friday, I purchase my first ereader. I love it. The reason you need to know information is when I borrowed Bikini Car Wash from my libraries ebook I didn't realize this was a romance book.

I really enjoyed this book. It is a good story about returning home and making peace with your past. When I read other reviews on Amazon, I realized it was supposed to be a romance. The reviewers were correct in stating that the romance portion of this story is weak. I can understand their disappointment if they were expecting a romance. It wasn't. The self discovery and discovery of family secrets made this an interesting story.

Keep Reading,
Leann Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment