Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy Week

School started for everyone around here. Since we homeschool year around, it is nothing new for us. But meetings for mom, program for the kids started this week.

My favorite this week was my writers group. It is totally selfish. And probably only thing I do strictly for me all month.

A fellow writer had gone to the Killer Nashville, a mystery writers conference, I understand. She brought back info on several ebook small presses. Most did seem to cater to the romance genres, which isn't a problem for me. About half of want I want to write is romance.

The one I liked the best was Wild Rose and their Christian counter part White Rose Publishing. White Rose is currently holding a contest.
http://www.whiterosepublishing.com/component/content/article/1-latest-news/175-hearts-crossing-short-story-contest.html

I have decided to be crazy and try to write something. I need to write about 700 words a day to still have some time to edit. But I am already at least a 1000 words behind. I keep finding things that "need" to be done.

Blessings,

Leann Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment